Boxing promoter Lou DiBella has put together a very intriguing match-up between...
LOOKING AT THE NUMBERS pt.17
2. Since Linsanity began in New York City, MSG’s television ratings have climbed some 70%.
3. Atlanta Braves right-handed relief pitcher had a 3.06 ERA and 100 strike outs in 97 innings in the minor leagues last year.
4. Duke’s guard Austin Rivers played 32.2 minutes per game this year, which is the most minutes played by an ACC freshman.
5. Kentucky’s Anthony Davis had 7 blocks against Western Kentucky in the 2nd round of the NCAA.
6. Detroit Pistons Ben Wallace broke Avery Johnson’s record for the most NBA games played by an undrafted player since the NBA/ABA merger with 1,055 games on February
7. Due to rain and a fiery crash, the Daytona 500 lasted 36 hours.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu is 30 years old.
9. Ad week estimates that 27 million American play fantasy football and another study has 5.4 million of them to be women.
10. Only 7% of NFL fans have ever set foot in a NFL Stadium.