Following a defiant seventh-round knockout of previously unbeaten Jose Pedraza (22-1, 12...
HERE COMES THE HATER vol.115
1. Who was the MVP in the NFL this year?
Peyton Manning. Why? Because, he didn’t play this year and the Colts sucked.
2. Who does Kentucky’s center Anthony Davis remind you of?
Anthony Davis remains me of Marcus Camby. The only difference is….he can shoot.
3. What hip-hop song played at any coliseum or stadium drives the fans crazy?
N……in Paris by Jay-Z and Kayne. “That song gets the crowd going. It’s provocative.
4. Should Peyton Manning play in Denver?
I don’t know, it gets really cold in Denver. And, that cold weather, could give him a stiff neck. Besides, there is nothing like playing in a dome.
5. Who is your favorite NBA Analyst?
Chris Webber is my favorite NBA Analyst. Besides, I like that new Cornell West look he is rocking.
6. Should MLB ban Jose Canseco from baseball?
No, Jose Canseco should be banned from boxing.
7. Should Los Angeles Laker Metta World Peace change is name?
Yes, I think somebody should throw a cup of soda on World Peace and turn him back into Ron Artest again.
8. Do you think video games can affect the attitudes of children?
I don’t know, ask Lenny Dykstra. He just got arrested for Grand Theft Auto.
9. What is you favorite subject in school?
History is my favorite subject in school. And, I love the listening to tapes by Dr. Yosef Ben-Jochannan .
10. Did you see Vanderbilt upset Kentucky in the SEC Championship game?
Nope. I was in my bathroom, sitting on toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazines.
If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org