By Anthony McClean, Editor In Chief Emeritus NEW HAVEN (BASN) —...
HERE COMES THE HATER vol.109
NORTH CAROLINA, (BASN)—1. Should the Philadelphia Eagles trade wide receiver Desean Jackson?
No, the Philadelphia Eagles shouldn’t trade wide receiver Desean Jackson. The Philadelphia Eagles need to keep Desean Jackson and pay him the multi-million dollar contract he deserves and sign Terrell Owens for $650,000.
2. How could Tim Tebow improve his throwing motion?
Tebow can improve his throwing motion by throwing the ball right handed
3. Are you a member of the Catholic Church?
No, I am not a member of the Catholic Church because the Pope is the Anti-Christ. Besides, what kind of man sits back and let’s children be sexually abused. Even Joe Paterno knows betterthan that.
4. Are you going to participate in the CIAA Tournament?
I would love to attend the CIAA Tournament but can’t afford to get there. Because, the gas prices are too high.
5. Who is the best player in college basketball?
Kentucky‘s Anthony Davis.
6. Is Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook the best one-two punch in basketball?
If they win the NBA Championship this year, Lebron James and Dwyane Wade will take a backseat to this new dynamic duo. I am just saying…
7. Andrew Luck or Russell Wilson?
8. Are you going to the NBA All-Star game?
No, I am not going to the NBA All-Star game but I am going to all of the after parties in the hotel lobby.
9. What are you doing on February 21st?
I will be celebrating the life and legacy of Malcolm X.
10. Did you watch the Slam-Dunk contest?
Nope. I was in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s Jet magazines.