A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
HERE COMES THE HATER vol.107
1. Did you see Tim Tebow Wednesday on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon?
Yes, I saw Tebow on Jim Fallon and he was afraid to throw a tee-shirt in the audience. I guess, he still has problem with his throwing accuracy.
2. What do you want to tell President Obama?
Since I lost hope, I feel much better.
3. New York Giants or New England Patriots?
4. Do you think Newt Gingrich will build bases on the Moon if he wins the presidency?
Yes, he has already been on three honeymoons already.
5. Will Murray State go undefeated this seaon?
Who? And Who cares? That’s my answer, and I am sticking with it.
6. Did you see Carlos Boozer’s son cheering for the Miami Heat?
Yes, I did. But you can’t blame the kid for cheering for the Heat, he probably didn’t recognize his father with all that black stuff on his face…Now, that’s really a Black Beard
7. Is the quality of basketball down this year in the NBA?
Yes, the quality of basketball is down all over the world. Not only in the NBA, but college basketball as well. Honestly, there is probably only 25 “great” basketball players left on the planet.
8. Do you feel sorry for T.O. after learning that he lost all of his money?
Yes, I have some compassion for T.O. because they took everything he had, even the shirt off of his back.
9.Did you watch the Pro Bowl?
Nope, I was in my bathroom, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazines/
10. Do you want to debate Skip Bayless?
Yes, I would love to debate Skip Bayless. Set the time and the date. And I’ll be there.