By BASN Wire Services ATLANTA — The sneaker industry has gone...
HERE COMES THE HATER volume 91
NORTH CAROLINA, (BASN)—1. What will be Denver Broncos’ quarterback Tim Tebow’s legacy?
Tim Tebow will be remembered for killing the forward pass.
2. What have you learnt from Herman Cain run for the presidency?
There are a lot of educated fools in the world.
3. Who has a better chance to win the Super Bowl this year, the Harbaughs or the Ryan’s?
I will have to say the Harbaughs. Sorry Rex…..
4. Do you think Adam Silver could make a left-hand layup?
No. He probably can’t even dribble a basketball.
5. Is Miami too small for Dwight Howard, Lebron James, and Dwyane Wade?
Yes, Miami is too small for all of these superstars. Therefore, Dwight Howard must move out west.
6. If Tim Tebow fails at being a NFL quarterback, what could he do?
He would be a great addition to the Palmer & Pollack show on ESPN.
7. Is Coach K the best coach ever to coach in college basketball?
No, Coach K is not the best college basketball coach. The legendary “Bighouse” Gaines is…..
8. Did you watch the Heisman Trophy ceremony?
Yes, I watched the ceremony and Robert Griffin the third showed me it doesn’t matter how you wear your hair, you can still win the Heisman Trophy even with braids.
9. Did you see Buffalo Bills’ wide receiver Stevie Johnson’s end zone celebration against the New York Jets?
Yes, I saw Johnson’s end zone celebration and it was hilarious. But unfortunately, he was the one who got shot in the foot at the end of the game and not Plaxcio Burgess.
10. Are you jealous?
Yes, I am a little jealous of Idris Elba because all of the ladies think he is so good-looking. Plus, he has a British accent.