By BASN Wire Services ATLANTA — The sneaker industry has gone...
HERE COMES THE HATER volume 90
NORTH CAROINA, (BASN)–1. What one word describes defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh?
2. Did you see Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison’s eye?
Yes, it looked like Commissioner Rodger Goddell punched him in the face.
3. Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees?
4. Do you think the University of Houston, who is undefeated at 12-0, should play for the BCS National Championship?
Sure, Houston versus LSU would be a great game. But I think, the Bayou Bengals would probably have to take a knee after the third quarter like they did against Ole Miss.
5. Do you like Morris Day?
I love Morris Day but he ain’t no Prince. Plus, I am tired hearing “Jungle Love.” With that said, is Morris Day the most celebrated one hit wonder in the history of music.
6. Have you ever watched the Jersey Shore?
Yes, I have seen Jersey Shore and the entire cast on the show looked like they had been peppered sprayed twice in the face by a University of California-Davis campus police
7. Do you pray before you eat?
No, I Tebow.
8. Did you see the San Diego Chargers versus the Denver Broncos game last Sunday?
Yes, I saw the game. And I must admit, I was pissed off when Chargers Nick Novak missed the potential game winning field goal during overtime.
9. Did you watch Winnie the Pooh as a child?
Unfortunately, I did. But I always felt like Winnie “the Pooh” was a “little” sweet.
10. Did you watch the Soul Train Awards?
Nope. I was in my bathroom with the door locked, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old jet magazines.
If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee, please send them to email@example.com