A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
HERE COMES THE HATER vol. 93
NORTH CAROLINA, (BASN)—1. Do you still watch Atlanta Housewives?
Sadly, I must admit I do. But that show is starting to get RIC-DIC-U-LOUS, if you know what I mean. Just plain disgusting…..
2. Have you been watching the Big Ten/ACC Challenge?
Nope. I have been in my bathroom, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazines.
3. Herman Cain or Bill Clinton?
Herman Cain because so far the women he allegedly sexually harassed looked better than the one’s Bill Clinton harassed.
4. Which would you rather watch the movie Book of Eli or Eli Manning play football?
I rather watch the Book of Eli because I know how it is going to end.
5. Did you see Houston Texans quarterback Matt Leinart play against the Jacksonville Jaguars?
Yes, I saw Matt Leinart play against the Jaguars but I didn’t recognize him due to that ugly looking mustache.
6. Do girls rule the world like Beyonce’ said in her song?
No, girls don’t rule the world. Besides, I wear the pants in my family. Why? Because pants are a sign of power. You didn’t know that….Well, now you know….
7. Why did Kim Kardashian get a divorce?
I ain’t saying she is a gold digger but she don’t mess with no broke ******.
8. Are you scared of Lions?
No, I am not afraid of a Lions. But I am scared of Ndamukong Suh.
9. Do you watch Love & Hip-hop?
Yes. I watch Love & Hip-hop. But I think, it should be called Hate & Rap. Now, that makes sense.
10. Who is your favorite comedian?
Kat Williams is my favorite comedian because he looks like a little Black Leprechaun. Dip set. Dip set. Dip set.