A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
HERE COMES THE HATER Volume 85
1. Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker on the side of the highway?
No way, I am no dummy!!! Besides, I have seen too many horror movies.
2. Are you going to read Shaq’s new book?
I guess I have to now since there is not going to be a NBA season.
3. Should defensive tackle Albert Hanesworth retire?
Yes, he only had 3 tackles in eight games. Wow, now that really sucks!!!
4. Can a team win without a good quarterback?
Sure, the Denver Broncos are winning without a good quarterback. Plus, LSU and Alabama are winning without a good quarterback as well.
5. Who is Firemen Ed’s favorite team?
The J-E-T-S…JETS, JETS, JETS!!!!!!
6. Who should the Redskins hire to be their next starting quarterback?
I hate to say this but Brett Favre would be a good selection.
7. Did you watch the Republican debates?
Yes, I watched it and listened to it with a pair of my new beats by Dre headphones. And the lies were crystal clear.
8. What’s the best two win team in the NFL?
The Carolina Panthers, without a doubt.
9. Why did you buy a cell phone last week?
I purchased a cell phone in order to call the cops on former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky.
10. Did you watch the season premiere of Hip-Hop Wives?
Nope. I was in my bathroom, sitting on the toilet, reading some of uncle’s old Jet magazines.
If you have any question for Bobbee Bee, send them to email@example.com