A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
HERE COMES THE HATER Volume 83
NORTH CAROLINA, (BASN)
1. What was the worst thing the Dallas Cowboys ever did?
The worst thing the Cowboys ever did was trade Terrell Owens and pay Roy Williams.
2. What should the Big East Conference be called after all of this conference re-alignment?
The Big East should be called the Big Easy.
3. Who is better Green Bay Packer quarterback ….Aaron Rodgers or Brett Favre?
Aaron Rodgers….Why? Because I saw Brett Favre throw an interception in a Wrangler’s commercial.
4. Did you go to the watch the Throne Tour featuring Kayne West and Jay-z?
Yes, I went to the concert in Greensboro and I saw Kyrie Irving there but nobody recognized who he was. Man, this NBA lockout is serious.
5. What advice to you have for Black Athlete Sports Network?
Content is King but Linking is Queen
6. How do you live your life?
I live my life like a freshman in a college dorm. Pizza, pop tarts and a lot of dirty clothes.
7. Do you want to be a NASCAR driver?
Yeah, I want to be a NASCAR driver but I have a terrible mechanic.
8. What do you think about Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries’ divorce?
Love is so unfair….
9. Are you ready for the Steelers versus the Ravens part two?
To borrow the words of New York Jets’ Linebacker Bert Scott…”CAN’T WAIT!!!”
10. What’s your favorite college football poll?
My favorite college football poll is the Stiff-Arm College Football Poll by Eric D.Graham
If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org