SAVED FROM SHAQTIN’ By Arthur George-Special to BASN JaVale McGee is reclaiming...
HERE COMES THE HATER Volume 81
1. What did country legend Hank Williams Jr. teach you?
Hank Williams Jr. taught me to never kick a hot cow terd on a hot summer day.
2. Tyler Perry or Rick Perry?
3. Why was Pee-Wee Herman at the Dallas Cowboys’ practice?
Jerry Jones wanted to show QB Tony Romo what his career could look like if he doesn’t win a Super Bowl.
4. Do you think watching television is educational?
Sure, when somebody turns it on, I go to the other room and read a book.
5. What are the 3 D’s that every superstar athlete will have to face in his career?
DEBT, DIVORCE, AND DEATH.
6. Do you know who Elizabeth Warren is?
Yeah, she is the lady that Wall Street hates
7. What’s the 11th commandment of Ronald Reagan?
Never speak negative of another Republican.
8. Who is Firemen Ed’s favorite team?
The J-E-T-S…JETS, JETS, JETS!!!!!!
9. Did you watch the Browns versus the Seahawks?
No. I watched the World Series between the Rangers and Cardinals. Besides, they scored more points in that game.
10. Did you see T.O.’s Pro-Day workout on the NFL Network?
Nope, I was in my bathroom, sitting on my toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazines.
If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org