A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
HERE COMES THE HATER Voume 78
NORTH CAROLINA, (BASN)—1. Do you watch freestyle Friday on BET?
Yes, I watch freestyle Friday and Young Nut is my worst favorite rapper!
2. What state has the best teams?
I hate to say this but the state of Wisconsin has the best teams right now. They have the Packers, the Badgers, and the Brewers. Sorry, New York. Sorry, Philadelphia.
3. Who is the new “Golden Boy” in the NFL?
The Jacksonville Jaguars’ quarterback Blaine Gabbert is the new Golden Boy. So, move over Tom Brady. His hair is longer than yours
4. Should high School football players be paid?
Sure, if ESPN is going to broadcast their games on television, why not? If McDonald’s pays its employees, high schools should pay their athletes
5. Do you like Bomani Jones?
Yes, I like Bomani Jones but he has an apple in his throat.
6. What happens when you don’t go to practice?
You end up playing like Tennessee Titans’ running back Chris Johnson
7. Steve Largent or Wes Walker?
8. If Minnesota Vikings’ running back Adrian Peterson was a receiver would he be Dallas Cowboys’ wide receiver Dez Bryant?
No, if Dallas Cowboys’ wide receiver Dez Bryant was a running back he’ll be Minnesota Vikings’ Adrian Peterson
9. Do you like Herman Cain?
I like Herman Cain but the Republican are using him like Michael Steele in order to prove they are not racists. In other words, use one Black man to beat another Black man so that they can stay in power. It is the classic example of divide and conquer.
10. Did you hear that Bishop Eddie Long is now trying to sue his accusers?
Bishop Eddie Long NEEDS JESUS!!!
If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee, send them to email@example.com