A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
HERE COMES THE HATER Volume 79
NORTH CAROLINA, (BASN)–1. Who is the best wide receiver in the NFL?
2. Is Dallas Cowboy running back DeMarco Murray the new Tony Dorsett?
3. Do you like the Oakland Raiders’ head coach Hue Jackson?
I love coach Hue Jackson, but the back of his neck looks like a pack of hot dogs with chilli.
4. Did you see quarterback Carson Palmer’s debut as an Oakland Raider?
Yes, Carson Palmer went from the couch back to the bench in one game.
5. Did you see rapper “BIRDMAN” of CASH MONEY Records sitting on the front row of the Miami Heat versus Dallas Mavericks game during the NBA Finals last season?
Yeah, I saw “BIRDMAN” in the front row of the NBA Finals but why does he have all of those stupid tattoos on his head and face
6. Do you think NFL players fake injuries in order to avoid practice?
Yes. Players want to play. But they don’t want to practice
7. If the Arizona Cardinals are going to make the playoffs this year what do they need to do?
The Arizona Cardinals need to call future Hall Famer quarterback Kurt Warner and ask him to play one more year.
8. What does those John 3:16 mean?
It means that Tim Tebow only completed 3 passes out of 16 attempts against the Miami Dolphins and Coach John Fox is still wondering how they won the game.
9. Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly wants to know if you are a Patriot or a pin head.
Neither, I am a Philadelphia Eagles fan.
10. What do you want to tell Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke?
My new children’s book has 13 Chapters in it too.
If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org