SAVED FROM SHAQTIN’ By Arthur George-Special to BASN JaVale McGee is reclaiming...
HERE COMES THE HATER Volume 76
NORTH CAROLINA, (BASN)–1. Why is Carolina Panthers WR Steve Smith always yelling after he catches a pass?
He has a Napoleon complex and he wishes he was tall as other wide receivers in the league.
2. What wide receiver will have a break-out season this year in the NFL?
3. Did you see Miami Heat Chris Posh on 1st and 10?
Yes, I saw Chris Posh on 1st and 10 debating Skip Bayless. But I kept wondering when they were going to kiss and make up. I had to say it because you were thinking it.
4. Can Lebron James play wide receiver in the NFL?
Sure, LeBron James can play wide receiver in the NFL. He probably is better than Chicago Bears’ (WR) Roy Williams.
5. What should be President Obama’s 2012 campaign slogan?
False Hope is worse than NO HOPE
6. What is your opinion on the NFL?
It is starting to look like 7-on-7.
7. How would you describe boxer Mike Tyson?
Mike Tyson is a rational man with irrational feelings.
8. Why did the Boston Red Sox not win the World Series?
They were drinking beer, eating chicken, and playing video games in the dugout. That sounds so racists doesn’t it?
9. Did you watch the USC and Cal game last Thursday night?
No. I was in my bathroom, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old jet magazines.
10. Who is your favorite college quarterback?
Denard “Shoelace” Robinson is my favorite college quarterback but he can’t throw. So, maybe he is my favorite college running back.