By Anthony McClean, Editor In Chief Emeritus NEW HAVEN (BASN) —...
HERE COMES THE HATER Volume 75
NORTH CAROLINA, (BASN)—1 Did you go to North Carolina A&T’s homecoming celebration?
Nope. I was in my bathroom, sitting on my toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old jet magazines.
2. Have you read the new controversial book about Walter Payton?
Yes, I read the book about Walter Payton and it left a sour taste in my mouth. Author Jeff Pearlman tried to throw some salt in the game but Walter Payton still was the sweetest ever to play the game.
3. How can you claim to be sleep in a car smelling like marijuana going 118 miles per hour after getting pulled over by the cops?
Ask Oregon QB Darron Thomas?
4. Why did quarterback Rex Grossman play so terribly against the Philadelphia Eagles last Sunday?
Rex Grossman played terrible because he had a hangover from partying so hard at A&T’s homecoming the night before.
5. What did you do when you saw Demarcus Russell last week in the drug store?
I started laughing uncontrollably.
6. Did you hear Vince Young call his Philadelphia Eagles the “new dream team”?
Do you think I am going to listen to Vince Young? He is one interception away from being out of the league.
7. Have you seen how terrible the Miami Dolphins have been playing?
No, but I am sure head coach Tony Soprano could, if he would take off those dark shades, especially during games played at night.
8. How do you beat the New England Patriots?
You beat the Patriots by smacking Tom Brady in the mouth
9. Do you know who Gordon Gekko is?
Sure, I know who Gordon Gekko is. He told me “It’s all about bucks (money) kid, the rest is conversation.
10. Are the “silver and black” back?
No, the Oakland Raiders are still not ready for the playoffs
If you have any question for Bobbee Bee, since them to firstname.lastname@example.org