A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
HERE COMES THE HATER Volume 70
To err is human but to admit it is not.
2. Who is the biggest loser in the Republican race to be President in 2012, Sarah Palin or Chris Christie?
The biggest loser is New Jersey’s governor Chris Christie. Besides, he could lose a little weight before running for president in 2016.
3. By drafting Alabama (WR) Julio Jones in the first round, are the Atlanta Falcons now the “greatest show on turf?”
The Atlanta Falcons can’t claim to be the greatest show on turf until they win a Super Bowl like the St. Louis Rams did?
4. What is your opinion of the Carolina Panthers after seeing them lose to the New Orleans Saints last week?
After seeing the Panthers lose to the Saints, I have come to the conclusion that they are a bunch of Pink Panthers.
5. Who is Ryan Fitzpatrick?
I think he is an ex-ESPN sports announcer, who has a sports talk show on Direct TV.
6. Do you believe in Tim Tebow?
No, I believe in Unicorns.
7. What did you do when you heard the Buffalo Bills beat the New England Patriots?
I started doing the Dougie in my underwear while jumping on my bed.
8. How do you feel about the Philadelphia Eagles being (1-4)?
I feel frustrated just like Mike Vick.
9. Have you played the new Madden 2012 video game yet?
Nope. But I think the Madden curse will be broken this year because the city of Cleveland is already cursed. Therefore, Payton Hillis won’t get injured. He’ll just get a mysterious case of strep throat.
10. Do you think Hank Williams Jr. should have been fired by ESPN?
No. Because the first law of speaking is, the more you talk the stupider you’ll sound.
If you have any question for Bobbee, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org