THE LIBERATION OF P.K. SUBBAN By Michael – Louis...
STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE pt.4
2. Magic Johnson’s foundation has raised more than $20 million for HIV/AIDS research.
3. Five-time Pro Bowler, Arizona Cardinal wide receiver, Larry Fitzgerald signed an eight-year extension on August 20 worth $120 million, with nearly $47 million guaranteed.
4. Arthur Ashe’s foundation raised $5 million for HIV/AIDS before closing in 1995.
5. The New York Jets fifth year inside linebacker David Harris signed a four-year, $36 million contract extension on August 2
6. Former Utah standout, Paul Solial, who stands 6’4″ and weighs 355-pounds, will earn $12.5 million this year for the Miami Dolphins.
7. Jim Valano’s V Foundation has raised more than $100 million in cancer research grants.
8. Oakland Raiders cornerback Lester Hayes sold his Super Bowl XVIII for $18, 200.
9. The Dallas Cowboys are worth $1.85 billion.
10. Charles Johnson, a fifth-year player out of Georgia, was given the richest contract during free agency in 2011, when the Carolina Panthers signed him for a contract valued at $72 million over six years.