By BASN Wire Services ATLANTA — The sneaker industry has gone...
STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE pt.2
NORTH CAROLINA, (BASN)—1. Cullen Jenkins, defensive tackle for the Philadelphia Eagles penned a five year contract worth $25 million.
2. Nevin Shapiro, the guy currently behind the scandal involving the University of Miami is now serving a 20 year sentence in federal prison for operating a $100 million ponzi scheme
3. In a sunken submarine found on the coast of Honduras had over $180 million of cocaine in it.
4. $117,000 is the price for a bottle of 200 year old Chateau d’Yquem.
5. WR Philadelphia Eagles Desean Jackson is only making $650,000 this season.
6. According to some reports, the NBA made $4.3 billion last year.
7. After holding out, Tennessee Titans RB Chris Johnson signed a 4 year contract extension worth $53 million.
8. After six weeks of negotiations, Ed Snider and Comcast-Spectacor sold 90% of the Philadelphia 76ers for $280 million to Joshua Harris.
9. The NBA projects that 22 teams lost a combined $450 million this year while eight franchises reported profits totaling $150 million, thus creating an aggregate loss of $300,000 million for the league.
10. The No.2 overall NFL draft pick, Von Miller got $21 million dollars over four years from the Denver Broncos.