Following a defiant seventh-round knockout of previously unbeaten Jose Pedraza (22-1, 12...
HERE COMES THE HATER Volume 66
NORTH CAROLINA, (BASN)—1. Does Senator Henry Reid like you?
Sure, Senator Henry Reid loves me. Because I’m a light-skinned Black with NO Negro dialect. Don’t be mad at me, he said it.
2. Is Bryce Harper the next big thing in baseball?
No, Bryce Harper is the next big swing in baseball.
3. Why does “a New York minute” take at least three hours?
A New York minute takes at least three hours because of all the taxis, Tour buses, passenger cars, horse drawn carriages, cyclists, hip-hoppers and Jay-walkers.
4. Do you get annual check-ups?
No. Because, I heard medical doctors are the eighth leading cause of Death to human beings.
5. Despite Deion Sanders inspirational Hall of Fame speech, do you think he was a great tackler in the NFL?
Deion might have tackled every bill in his mama’s house, but he still wouldn’t tackle a running back coming out of the backfield.
6. Guess, who’s a Black Latino teenager now?
Peter Parker? That’s right, Spider-Man is Black!! I know, Ann May is going be surprised?
7. Do you know who Kordell Stewart is?
Of course I do, he was Mike Vick before Mike Vick was Mike Vick.
8. What fraternity did Pittsburgh Steeler head coach Mike Tomlin pledge while in college?
Coach Mike Tomlin is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity. But with all of that Black and gold he wears, he should’ve pledged Alpha Phi Alpha.
9. Do you think the US Attorney General Eric Holder, Jr. looks like Oprah Winfrey’s boyfriend Stedman Graham?
I thought the Attorney General was Stedman Graham.
10. Did you hear the Miami Dolphin fans booing Chad Henne in pre-season?
Yes, I heard the Miami Dolphin fans booing Chad Henne during pre-season but Donovan McNabb has been getting booed his whole career.
If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org