SAVED FROM SHAQTIN’ By Arthur George-Special to BASN JaVale McGee is reclaiming...
HERE COMES THE HATER volume 59
NORTH CAROLINA, (BASN)—1. How do you know it has been a bad year for Ohio State?
You know it has been a bad year for Ohio State when you see Case Anthony wearing an Ohio State Buckeyes hat while shopping in Columbus, Ohio.
2. Have you heard the new album by Jay-Z and Kayne West called the Throne?
Yes. And after hearing it, maybe they should have cut up the album instead of that car in the video.
3. Why is Oprah Winfrey’s OWN network struggling so badly?
Because, she doesn’t have any Black people on it. Oprah, stop being afraid of Black people!!
4. Do you still watch Hannity on the Fox Network?
No, because some minds are like concrete. Thoroughly MIXED UP and permanently set.
5. Did you hear that former NBA player and ESPN analyst Jalen Rose was given a speeding ticket in suburban Detroit hours after he was sentenced to nearly three weeks in jail for driving drunk?
Yes. I heard about Jalen Rose recent speeding ticket. But this is what happens when you expose the Devil….
6. What advice would you give President Obama?
When in doubt, mumble. When in trouble, delegate. And when in charge, ponder.
7. Did you watch the Pre-season Beltway Battle between the Baltimore Ravens versus the Washington Redskins on Thursday night?
Nope, I was in my bathroom, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s Jet magazines.
8. Are you happy that the Miami Heat lost to the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA Finals?
Yes, I am happy the Miami Heat lost but I still had to return back to my crappy life after the game was over just like LeBron James said.
9. Do you think the Oakland Raiders will play Terrelle Pryor at quarterback this year?
Yes, anything is possible when Al Davis is in charge.
10. Do you like vampires?
No. I hate Vampires. That’s why I put extra garlic on my cheese pizza and sleep with a giant cross.
If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org