A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
HERE COMES THE HATER Volume 56
1. What did you think of Shannon Sharpe’s Hall of Fame Enshrinement speech?
Shannon Sharpe’s speech was awesome!! Plus, I am curious to see what possum actually taste like.
2. Who will be the worst team in the NFL this year, the Washington Redskins, Carolina Panthers, or the Cincinnati Bengals?
The Cincinnati Bengals
3. Who was missing from the 2011 NFL Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony that should have been there?
MC Hammer, of course, he was Too Legit to Quit!! How could Deion Sanders mention Nelly, Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg without talking about MC Hammer?
4. Did you hear that the Miami Dolphins Brandon Marshall has Borderline Personality Disorder?
Yes. And they thought Ricky Williams was crazy.
5. Do you want Chad OchoCinco to be your roommate?
No. Two’s company but three’s a crowd. Isn’t Chad getting married to Evelyn from Basketball Wives? So, where is she going to sleep.
6. What did you think when you saw the Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison on the cover of Men’s Journal with guns?
I hope he doesn’t shot himself in the foot like Plaxico Burress did….
7. When you heard that Jennifer Lopez divorced Mark Anthony, what did you think?
Puffy Daddy, it’s your final chance to married JLo and sign her to Badboy.
8. Do you think Albert Hanesworth will be an impact player for the New England Patriots?
Sure, Fat Albert can be an impact player if he goes to practice.
9. Did you watch the NFL pre-season opener between the San Diego Charges and the Seattle Seahawks?
No. I was in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old jet magazines
10. Did you see Dwight Howard on 106 and Park?
Yes. I saw D.Howard on 106 and Park. And I discovered he is corn ball. Plus, he’ll never win a NBA championship being so silly.
If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org