By BASN Wire Services ATLANTA — The sneaker industry has gone...
HERE COMES THE HATER Volume (49)
1. What is your favorite song?
Hustle Hard by Ace Hood
2. Should the Cincinnati Bengals trade Carson Palmer?
Yes. They should trade him to the Washington Redskins for Donovan McNabb.
3. What advice do you have for the legendary singer Anita Baker?
There is a two-for-two sale at Wal-Mart. Because honestly, I am tired seeing you in that same black dress.
4. Should Reggie Bush return the Heisman Trophy?
Who cares, I want the money.
5. Who is your favorite soccer player?
My favorite soccer play is Mexico’s Giovani Dos Santos. He made me so proud with his game-winning goal against the USA.
6. Would you have given Greg Oden $8.8 million if you were the GM of the Portland Trailblazers?
No. But remember this, 7-footers don’t grow on trees.
7. Do you know how to dance?
Of course, I know how to dance but I will not be appearing on Miss Laurie Ann’s new dance show. Forget about it….
8. What will happen if the NBA has a lockout?
There will be more basketball players graduating from college.
9. Would you have given Derek Jeter his homerun ball back?
Not for a million bucks, 5 million maybe. A kid has to eat. It’s a depression.
10. Did you see Chris Posh pass-out after the Miami Heat lost to the Dallas Mavericks during the 2011 NBA Finals?
Yes, I saw Chris Posh pass-out. He is so emotional.
If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee, send them to email@example.com