A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
HERE COMES THE HATER Volume 46
NORTH CAROLINA (BASN)1. What has happen to men’s tennis in the USA?
They all are playing Wii.
2. Do you think the Cleveland Cavaliers should have selected Kyrie Irving as the overall No.1 draft pick in the 2011 NBA Draft?
No, I think the Cleveland Cavaliers TOE-ALLY messed up by selecting Kyrie Irving.
3. Do you know who Michele Bachmann is?
Yes. I know who Michele Bachmann is….She is a smarter version of Sarah Palin.
4. What did you learn from watching the NBA Draft?
I learnt that all NBA players are not that tall. Plus, many of those selected in this year’s draft will have very short careers.
5. Who should Mark Jackson hire as his assistant coach while at Golden State?
Jeff van Gundy….now, that would be awesome.
6. Do you watch the National Geographic channel?
Yes. I watch the National Geographic channel and I was shocked to learn that white rhinos are not natural.
7. What skill should all NBA players posses?
The ability to speak English….
8. Who should be the next coach of the Minnesota Timberwolves?
Patrick Ewing…..why not?
9. What shocked you the most about the 2011 NBA Draft?
I was shocked that the fans booed David Stern but cheered Adams Silver.
10. Will you be watching the Homerun Derby?
Nope. I’ll be in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazins