By Professor Fred Whitted NORTH CAROLINA (BASN) — The title above...
HERE COMES TO THE HATER vol.32
NORTH CAROLINA, (BASN)—1. Do you like the Denver Broncos?
No, I hate the Denver Broncos. Because ever since they drafted Tim Tebow, the Denver Broncos have turned to my little pony.
2. Who’s the biggest celebrity in Chicago Michael Jordan or Oprah?
Oprah, of course….Everybody knows she has been “Battling the Bulge” since she pulled out that wagon full of fat. Sorry, Michael Jordan, this is no contest.
3. Do you know who Donatella Versace is?
Yes, she is fashionably UGLY.
4. What is your favorite sports site?
Black Athlete Sports Network, of course.
5. Did Blake Griffin really deserve to win the 2011 Slam-Dunk contest?
Honestly, Blake Griffin should give his Slam-Dunk Trophy to the Washington Wizards Jahvon McGee. McGee dunked two basketballs in two goals. Now, that’s amazing.
6. Have you seen Vince Young lately?
Yes. I saw Vince Young. And Vince Young looks like Vince Old.
7. What advice do you have for rapper Whiz Khalifa?
Never get High on your own supply
8. Do you think the Carolina Panthers can win with Cam Newton at quarterback?
Yes, the Panthers can win with Cam Newton at quarterback, but they can also lose without Steve Smith at wide receiver.
9. What question do you have for the former Mayor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger?
After the divorce, who gets the custody of the steroids?
10. Did you watch the Yankees vs. the Red Sox baseball game this weekend?
No. I was in my bathroom, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old jet magazines