A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
HERE COMES THE HATER vol. 31
North Carolina–(BASN) 1. Should Panther (QB) Jim Clausen give his No.2 jersey to rookie Cam Newton?
Sure Clausen should give his No.2 jersey to Cam Newton for the small fee of $180,000″
2. Should Duke’s Kyrie Irving be the No.1 overall pick of the 2011 NBA Draft?
No Kyrie Erving shouldn’t be the No.1 overall pick in the 2011 NBA Draft, he only played 10 games in college, and one of those games was against Hampton.
3. Obama or Trump, who are you going to vote for?
Neither, I am voting for Little John.
4. Who does the Oklahoma City’s Kevin Durant play like?
Kevin Durant plays like the “Ice Man” George Gervin without the finger roll.
5. If Brett Favre tutors Cam Newton, what would you call it?
Pee Wee Football…….
6. Who is the most overrated player in the world?
7. Do you watch the Glenn Beck show?
No….He is starting to behave like Jim Baker. All that crying and praying to “white Jesus” is ridiculous. Maybe, that’s why his show got canceled.
8. Did you see Boston Celtics Rajon Rondo get injured during the playoffs?
Yes. He should play baseball for the Boston Red Sox because I think he needs Tommy John’s surgery.
9. Why isn’t the Lakers center Andrew Bynum scoring 20 points and 15 rebounds per game?
Kobe want pass him the ball. There is obvious trust issues in the locker room.
10. During tornado warnings, where do you go?
I go to the bathroom, sit on the toilet, and read some of my uncle’s old jet magazine.
If you have any question for Bobbee Bee, send them to email@example.com