A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
HERE COMES THE HATER vol.21
“Live from My Toilet Talking S***”, is a new sports column featuring the infamous Black Athlete Sport Network’s Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Every week, Bobbee Bee will personally answer all of your tough sports questions while sitting on his toilet and reading some of his uncle’s old Jet magazines
1. Do you like Taebo or Tebow?
Sorry Billy Blanks, I like Tebow……
2. After watching the ESPN 30-for-30 Fab Five documentary, what question would you ask executive producer Jalen Rose?
If all the Black players on Duke basketball teams are Uncle Toms, are all the Black female players called Aunt Toms.
3. How can you stop Lebron James from scoring?
Knock off his headband,he can’t play without it. He’s going bald..
4. Where should Terrell Owens play football next year?
I really don’t know that answer….I, however, suggest T.O. have a press conference and tell the media that he and Donovan McNabb are going to join forces with Randy Moss and take their talents to South Beach.
5. Who do you like better Elizabeth Taylor, Lawrence Taylor or Taylor Swift?
I’ll have to ask Kayne West that question. He is more qualified than me.
6. What do you think about Carmelo Anthony being traded to the New York Knicks?
The Big Apple is still rodent.
7. Which facial tattoo is worse rapper Gucci Mane’s or boxers Mike Tyson?
Gucci Mane’s, because Mike Tyson’s tattoo shows that he is a warrior while Gucci Mane’s tattoo shows he’s a licker.
8. Who is your favorite college basketball coach?
VCU’s Shaka Smart, because he reminds me of a light-skin Tupac Shakur…
9. Did you read the article “Revolutionary Mindset” last week on the Black Athlete Sports Network by Eric D.Graham?
No. Because I was too business sitting on the toilet, in my bathroom reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazines
10. Did you hear Los Angeles Lakers head Coach Phil Jackson call the Miami Heat a bunch of cry babies?
Yeah …but how can he call the Heat cry babies, when he sits in a high chair.
If you have any question for Bobbee Bee, send them to email@example.com