By BASN Wire Services ATLANTA — The sneaker industry has gone...
Welcome To The Endzone: Sports Vision
But today in the “Endzone,” we are going to talk about some of the things in our world that we are glad to have seen with our own eyes.
Aren’t you glad that………?
1. Amar’e Stoudemire is playing for the New York Knicks.
2. Andy Reid and the Philadelphia Eagles gave Michael Vick a second a chance to play football.
3. Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard worked-out with Hakeem Olajuwon this summer and is coached by Patrick Ewing.
4. Dan Gilbert’s Cleveland Cavaliers have the worst record in the NBA.
5. The Pittsburgh Steelers hired Mike Tomlin
6. Los Angeles Clipper Blake Griffin is participating in the Slam Dunk Contest.
7. Brett Favre is finally retiring.
8. Skip Bayless is on ESPN’s “First and 10″. Because if he wasn’t, we would never watch it.
9. Roland Rogers created the Black Athlete Sports Network
10. We elected our first Black President — Barack Obama