By Anthony McClean, Editor In Chief Emeritus NEW HAVEN (BASN) —...
Here comes “The Hater” (Volume 15)
Every week, Bobbee Bee will personally answer all of your tough sports questions while sitting on his toilet and reading some of his uncle’s old Jet magazines1. What advice do you have for New York Knick PG Raymond Felton?
He needs to shave his armpits, because he looks like he has comedian Whoopi Goldberg in a head lock.
2. Do you like Washington Wizard rookie guard John Wall?
Yes. He is a one man fast break…..Literally…..
3. Have you seen Los Angeles Clipper PF Blake Griffin?
Yes. He remains me of a light-skinned Dominque Wilkens.
Do you remember that awesome run by Seattle Seahawk RB Marshawn Lynch against the New Orleans Saints in the NFC Wildcard game?
Yes. But it was really hard for me to cheer for a Black football player with the last name “LYNCH”5. Now that Larry Brown is no longer coaching the Charlotte Bobcats, what should they do?
Sign Michael Jordan for a 10-day contract.
6. What should be the Detroit Pistons theme song this year?
“Remember the Time” by Michael Jackson.
7. Were you surprised that Rashard Lewis got traded to the Washington Wizards?
No. I guess the Wizards needed a little Magic to turn the team around.8. What do you think New York Jet QB Mark Sanchez favorite song is?
That’s easy, “Pickin’ Boogers” by rapper Biz Markie
9. Were you a victim of Reaganomics?
I don’t know,….I can’t remember
10. Did you watch the State of the Union last Tuesday night?
No. I was in the bathroom, sitting on my toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazine.NOTE: If you have any questions, you would like to ask Bobbee Bee send them to email@example.com