A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
Here comes “The Hater” (Volume 14)
Every week, Bobbee Bee will personally answer all of your tough sports questions while sitting on his toilet and reading some of his uncle’s old Jet magazines
1. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
No. Ain’t no fat white man coming in my neighborhood with a bag full of gifts without getting robbed.
2. Who do you think will leave the Tennesee Titans first: Jeff Fisher, Vince Young, or Randy Moss?
That’s an easy question. Jeff Fisher’s coaching career in Tennessee is over, because he has a quarterback, who is suicidal and a wide receiver, who is Bi-polar.
3. Is the grass greener on the other side?
No, because LSU head coach Les Miles ate it. And rapper Snoop Dog smoked it.
4. Are you a consverative or a liberal?
Neither, I am a Philadelphia Eagles fan.
5. Are you a member of the Tea Party?
No. I drink coffee not tea.6. What do you think about the New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan?
I never knew “foot” ball was a nasty word.
7. Who are you going to pull for this weekend between the New England Patriots and the New York Jets?
Neither, I hate Tom Brady and the New York Jets!!!8. What are you going to do this weekend?
I am going to see the movie Yogi Bear. Yo Boo-Boo, do you see a picnic basket
9. Did you hear Carmelo Anthony is going to be traded to the New Jersey Nets?
LALA, LALA, LALA, LALA, LALA, LALA, I am not listening to you.
10. Did you go outside and play in the snow this weekend?
No. I was in my bathroom, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old jet magazines.
NOTE: If you have any questions, you would like to ask Bobbee Bee send them to email@example.com