CAROLINA CRISIS: THIS IS BIGGER THAN YOU By Michael...
Here comes “The Hater” (Volume 13)
Every week, Bobbee Bee will personally answer all of your tough sports questions while sitting on his toilet and reading some of his uncle’s old Jet magazines
1. Did you watch the Heisman Trophy ceremony on ESPN?
Yes, Cam Newton stuttered worse than Bo Jackson during his acceptance speech.
2. Why do you think Urban Meyer is retiring?
He was depressed because he lost Tim Tebow to the Denver Broncos and Cam Newton to the Auburn Tigers.
3. If LeBron James doesn’t win a championship in Miami, should he still be called King James?
No. He should be called Dan Marino.4. Do you think Cam Newton will make a good politician in the future?
Yes, Because when I asked him did he know about the “pay for play” deal involving his father and Mississippi State, he said, “Don’t ask, and I want tell.”
5. Did you watch the Patriots and Bears play in the snow?
No. I was in my bathroom, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old jet magazines.6. Do you like sports writer Mitch Albom from the Detroit Press?
No, he has ears like he is a Mixed Martial Arts fighter.
7. Do you think Cecil Newton took $200,000 from Mississippi State?
Of course. He is a preacher. Besides, God got 10% of the money.
8. What’s cheaper than Washington, cooler than Texas, as outdoorsy as Colorado and not California?
Utah…But who wants to play there, ask Carlos Boozer?
9. Do you like the Washington Wizards rookie guard John Wall?
Yes. I like John Wall but he needs to practice more on his jump shot and less time doing the “Dougie.”
10. Why did the Denver Broncos fire head coach Josh McDaniel?
He traded WR Brandon Marshall to the Miami Dolphins, QB Jay Cutler to the Chicago Bears, RB Peyton Hillis to the Cleveland Browns, and he got caught cheating while in London.
NOTE: If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee send them to email@example.com.