A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
Welcome to the Endzone: Wobble & Gobble
NORTH CAROLINA (BASN) — If it gobbles, and walks when it wobbles.
It’s a turkey! So Today in the “End zone” we take a few look at some of the biggest Turkeys in the world of football. Therefore, get your cranberry sauce ready because we are about to stuff some birds.
1. Arizona Cardinals QB Derek Anderson was caught laughing on the sideline during the Cardinals 24-6 lost against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday Night Football Game. Ain’t nothing funny about losing? (You jive turkey!)
2. Dallas Cowboys WR Roy Williams had the football stripped out of his arms by New Orleans safety Malcolm Jenkins 27 after a long gain on Thanksgiving Day causing the Cowboys to lose the game. (You jive turkey!!)
3. Boise State kicker Kyle Brotzman missed two field goals in the Broncos 34-31 loss Friday to the Wolf pack of Nevada. The two missed field goals cost the Broncos a chance to compete in the BSC national title game and about $16 million dollars. (You jive turkey!!)
4. The Minnesota Vikings fired head coach Brad Childress and replaced him with defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier but he still refused to bench Brett Favre, who has thrown 17 interceptions this season. Somebody please put Tarvaris Jackson in the game!! (You jive turkeys!!)
5. Buffalo Bills WR Stevie Johnson dropped an easy touchdown pass against the Cincinnati Bengals and blamed God for his poor hands. (You jive turkey!!) God hates the Buffalo Bills.
6. Tennessee Titans head coach Jeff Fisher benched Vince Young and placed him with Rusty Smith of Florida Atlantic.
7. During the Nebraska Cornhuskers disappointing 9-6 lost against the Texas A&M Aggies, coach Bo Pelini was seen cursing out red-shirt freshman Tyler Martinez. (You jive turkey)
8. Denver Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels has been fined $50,000 by Commissioner Roger Goodell for prohibited videotaping of opposing team practice. But they still lost the game. (You jive turkey!!)
9. Dallas Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones indicated that he would ask the NFL for an exemption to the Rooney Rule if he decides to hire Jason Garrett as head coach on a permanent basis. (You Jive Turkey!!)
10. Andre Johnson and Cortland Finnegan were ejected from the Houston Texans’ game against Tennessee Sunday after engaging in a brief fight in the fourth quarter. Cortland Finnegan, you deserved that two-piece dinner. (You jive turkey!!!)
NOTE: If you think there are some other players, who deserve to be in our turkey bowl. Send the names to firstname.lastname@example.org