Following a defiant seventh-round knockout of previously unbeaten Jose Pedraza (22-1, 12...
Here comes “The Hater” (Volume 12)
Every week, Bobbee Bee will personally answer all of your tough sports questions while sitting on his toilet and reading some of his uncle’s old Jet magazines.
1. If Sarah Palin is elected President of the United States, what will you do?
I will form an organization called the Coffee Party. And I will say things like ” I want my country back!” And instead of telling her to “GO BACK TO AFRICA,” I’ll tell her to “GO BACK TO ALASKA!!”
2. What do you want to tell the San Francisco 49ers head coach Mike Singletary?
I want to tell coach Singletary that I found that rat he was looking for…and I found it at “Chucky Cheeses!”3. Do you like watching Serena Williams play tennis?
Yes. But I wish she would put some panties on.
4. Do you think T.O. is the Most Overrated Player in the NFL?
No. T.O. is the Most Hated Player in the NFL!!!
5. Why did you get expelled from school?
My uncle went to the World Cup in South Africa and bought me a vuvuzela and I blew it in the Library.
6. Did you watch the Iron Bowl between Alabama and Auburn during the Thanks-taking holiday?
No, I was sitting in my bathroom, sitting on my toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazines.
7. Did you hear that Washington Redskins DE Albert Hanesworth was diagnosed with Rhambdomyolysis?
No. I didn’t know that being Fat and Lazy was called Rhambdomyolysis.8. Do you think Randy Moss has become the NFL’s version of Allen Iverson?
Yes, because he’s the “question and the answer” just like A.I
9. Have you seen the Miami Heat play this year?
Yes. They look like the Cleveland Cavaliers.10. What do you want to tell President Obama?
Cotton Candy speeches produces sugar highs but aren’t politically nutritious.
NOTE: If you have any question for Bobbee Bee, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.