By BASN Wire Services ATLANTA — The sneaker industry has gone...
Welcome To The Endzone: The End Is Near
But today in the “Endzone” will are giving you a few signs in the world of sports that the end is near. In other words, get your life together!!
1. LeBron James “took his talents to South Beach” and the Miami Heat have only gone 9-8 overall following Saturday’s 106-95 loss at Dallas.
2. Brett Favre has allegedly been sending naked pictures of his penis to a former New York Jets female employer.
3. Tiger Woods isn’t good at playing golf anymore.
4. San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker and actress Eva Longoria of “Desperate Housewives” have filed for divorce.
5. The Philadelphia Eagles traded Pro Bowl quarterback Donovan McNabb to division rival Washington.
6. Future basketball Hall of Famer Shaquille O’Neal is now playing for the Boston Celtics and dressing as a woman.
7. The Boise State Broncos and TCU Horned Frogs could end up playing for the BCS National Championship.
8. Former San Jose State runner Tommie Smith is selling his gold medal that he won at the 1968 Summer Olympics in Mexico City.
9. Future basketball Hall of Famer Allen Iverson is playing basketball in Turkey this season for $2 million.
10. Randy Moss has played for the New England Patriots, Minnesota Vikings, and Tennessee Titans — all this season.
11. Plus, Sarah Palin may run for president in 2012!!! (Take me now, Lord!!)