Following a defiant seventh-round knockout of previously unbeaten Jose Pedraza (22-1, 12...
Welcome To The Endzone: Look!! Up In The Sky!!
As a result, in today’s version of in the “Endzone,” we look at some of our favorite athletes and compare them to our favorite super heroes and she-roes. All you comic book lovers will enjoy this.
1. Orlando’s Dwight Howard is Superman
You’ve seen him with his cape on flying high in the sky in the dunk contest at the All-Star game. However, Boston’s Nate Robinson is his little green kryptonite. Every super hero has to have a weakness.
2. Miami’s Dwayne Wade is the Flash.
He is too quick. You can’t guard him.
3. Baltimore’s Ray Lewis is The Incredible Hulk.
You don’t want to make him angry.
4. Olympian Michael Phelps is Aquaman.
With eight gold medals, this dude swims like a fish.
5. Minnesota’s Brett Favre is Iron Man.
He is 40 years old and still throwing the football like a laser. But this season, he is started to look like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz.
6. Philly’s Michael Vick is the Falcon.
Even though, he’s an Eagle now, No. 7 is still the face of Atlanta.
7. Olympian Usain Bolt is Black Lightning.
He is the fastest man in the world. He can out run thunder.
8. Jacksonville’s Maurice Jones-Drew is Mighty Mouse
Here, I come to save the day.
9. New England’s Tom Brady is Captain America.
He is a patriot and you have to be patriotic, right? God Bless the Red, White and Blue. Yeah right.
10. Boston’s Shaquille O’Neal is Steel
He did not break the glass on a dunk like Darryl Dawkins aka Chocolate Thunder. He took down the whole damn goal.
11. Former NFL star Andre Rison was Spider Man.
His sticky fingers caught a lot of passes in the NFL, but unfortunately he ended up trapped in his own web.
12. Tennis star Serena Williams is Storm.
You’ve seen her tornado throwing temper tantrum at the U.S. Open. Mother Nature will kill you.
13. Racing’s Danica Patrick is Wonder Woman.
This woman is a wonderful driver.
14. Bengal wide receivers Terrell Owens is Batman and Chad Ocho Cinco is Robin.
This truly is a dynamic duo.
15. UFC fighter Brock Lesner is the Thing.
Have you seen the size of this guy? That’s all I have to say.
16. Former Carolina Panther Muhsin Muhammad was the Black Panther.
Can you dig it?
17. San Diego’s Phillip Rivers is the Human Torch.
He is always FIRED UP!!! Flame on……
18. San Diego’s Shawne Merriman is Shazam.
When lightning strikes, you better run.
19. Minnesota’s Jared Allen is the Mighty Thor.
He looks just like a Viking and his drops the hammer on quarterbacks.
20. ESPN’s Skip Bayless is the Joker.
This dude makes me laugh. He is a joke.
21. WWE’s David Batista is the Punisher
The dude looks better than the actual comic book character.
22. Miami’s LeBron James is Luke Cage.
That’s because he has the power.
23. Former NBA player Stacey Augmon was Plastic Man.
With his long legs and long arms he was elastic on the court.