Boxing promoter Lou DiBella has put together a very intriguing match-up between...
Here comes “The Hater” (Volume 5)
Every week, Bobbee Bee will personally answer all of your tough sports questions while sitting on his toilet and reading some of his uncle’s old Jet magazines. I feel a little Afro-centric so I am burning so incense this week.1. Should Reggie Bush have given his Heisman Trophy back?
Reggie Bush shouldn’t have given his Heisman Trophy back. Because, the Chicago Bears didn’t give the Detroit Lions their win back. That was a catch by Calvin Johnson. And secondly, President George Bush didn’t give the 2004 presidential election back. He stole it from Al Gore.
2. What do you think about the Miami Heat’s Udonis Haslem getting arrested for having marijuana in his car?
When the smoke clears as long as Miami’s Ricky Williams wasn’t in the car with him during the time of the arrest. I can still go to sleep at night
3. What do you think about the New York Jets’ WR Braylon Edwards?
I wonder how he buckles up his chin strap on his helmet with that big Hebrew Israelite beard.4. Do you think female reporters should be allowed in the locker room?
Of course not. But I guess there are 8 million stories in the naked city and somebody has to report it.
5. What to you think about James Coffee’s earlier retirement from football.
I guess he loves Jesus more than Tim Tebow.
6. What is you opinion on San Francisco 49ers’ head coach Mike Singletary?
I smell a rat…..and it stinks….7. Have you seen Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis’ new Old Spice commercials?
Yes. I love them. But that new Old Spice deodorant makes me smell like a Bear when I start sweating.
8. What do you think about the Dallas Cowboys?
I can’t believe they were getting so excited about beating the Houston Texans.
9. What do you think about the Redskins defensive end Albert Hanesworth latest medical diagnosis?
I didn’t know being fat, lazy, and out of shape was called Rhabdomyolysis?10. Do you think Mega-church Bishop Eddie Long is on steroids?
Yes, especially after I saw him in that tight, tight, tight red muscle shirt and those tiny biker shorts.
11. Did you go to the big Central versus A&T game last weekend?
Nope. I was in my bathroom sitting on the toilet reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazine. Aggie Pride!!!
NOTE: If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee, please send them to email@example.com.