Following a defiant seventh-round knockout of previously unbeaten Jose Pedraza (22-1, 12...
Welcome To The Endzone: I Pity The Fool
We, in fact, loved his tough-guy persona growing up as kids.
Not surprisingly, we idolized him as B.A. Baracus in the 1980′s TV series “The A-Team”, cheered for him as boxer Clubber Lang in the 1982 film Rocky III, and watched his Saturday morning cartoon entitled Mister T in 1983.
We even recognized his voice in the hit 2009 animated film Cloudy with a Chance for Meatballs. So today in the “End Zone”, we give Mr. T his props by repeating the line he made famous. “I pity the fool…..”
1. I pity the fool who thought Fat Albert (aka Albert Haynesworth) wasn’t going to pass his conditioning test for the Washington Redskins.
2. I pity the fool who believes T.O. and Ocho Cinco can’t play together in Cincinnati.
3. I pity the fool who doesn’t want to pay New York Jet CB Darrelle Revis the money he deserves.
4. I pity the fool who gave St. Louis Ram rookie QB Sam Bradford a $50 million guaranteed contract without him playing in a single game, and before taking a single snap from center, especially with that bad-shoulder.
5. I pity the fool who thinks Reggie Bush should give his Heisman Trophy back to USC.
6. I pity the fool who wants Dallas Cowboy rookie Dez Bryant to carry veteran wide receiver Roy Williams’ shoulder pads.
7. I pity the fool who thinks the Philadelphia Eagles are a better team without Donovan McNabb at quarterback.
8. I pity the fool who thinks Floyd Mayweather is afraid to fight Manny Pacquiao.
9. I pity the fool who thinks the Dallas Cowboys are going to win the Super Bowl this year.
10. I pity the fool who laughed at Tim Tebow’s haircut after being hazed by the veterans on the Denver Broncos.