By Eric D. Graham, BASN Staff Reporter
Updated: February 25, 2010
NORTH CAROLINA (BASN) — I love David Letterman’s Top Ten Lists. As a result, today in the “Endzone”, we take a wacky attempt to create our own. So here are the Top Ten Things You Want Believe I Just Heard on BET.
1. I heard Orlando’s Dwight Howard hates the new single by Ludracris called “Get Low” after seeing Royce Reed, the mother of his child “getting low” at Fountain Bleu Hotel Pool Party on You Tube.
Now, that’s a damn shame.
2. I heard the Washington’s Drew Gooden was listening to the blazing new single “On to the Next One” by rapper Jay-Z when he found out he had been traded to the San Diego Clippers. For the record, Gooden has been traded six times since being drafted by the Memphis Grizzlies in 2002.
3. I heard that when Laker Lamar Odom met his wife Khloe Kardashian in a night club in Miami, the DJ started playing 50 Cent’s “Have a Baby by Me…..You Can Be A Millionaire…”
4. I heard Tiger’s wife Elin Nordegren is a big fan of R&B singer Usher and has been seen screaming his single “Papers” outside of StarBucks while drinking a $15.00 cup of coffee.
5. I heard after the Saints’ Reggie Bush won the Super Bowl, his girlfriend Kim Kardashian started singing “If you like it then you should have put a ring on it.” by Beyonce.
6. After rumors that LeBron James was going to the New York Knicks spread throughout the city of Cleveland, the Cavalier fans started singing in unison Mary J.Blige’s hit single “I am” which states: “Ain’t nobody gonna love you better.”
7. I heard Cavaliers’ Shaquille O’Neal, who is also known as “Shaq Daddy” was seen humming Usher’s new song “Daddy’s Home” while playing the Washington Wizards. Well, he better not let “shooting guard” Gilbert Arenas hear about this. Lock and Load.
8. I heard when Tiger crashed his Cadillac Escalade into that fire hydrant on Thanksgiving Night, he was playing Robin Thicke’s new song “Sex Therapy”.
9. I heard that Portland’s Greg Oden, whose naked cell phone picture of him standing in front of a bathroom mirror was leaked on the internet by one of his ex-girlfriend’s, loves Rihanna and Young Jeezy’s new single “I Go Hard” …If you laugh, you are a sicko.
10. I heard that Whitney Houston was singing “I want a Rock, Right Now” by Snoop Dogg at a New Jersey Nets basketball game.
I am sorry, I am Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” I can’t help it. (LOL)