By BASN Wire Services ATLANTA — The sneaker industry has gone...
Welcome To The Endzone: Faster Than A…
Besides, as children we all envisioned ourselves beating up the bad guy, getting the pretty girl, and saving the world.
As a result, in today’s version of in the “Endzone,” we look at some of our favorite athletes and compare them to our favorite super heroes and she-roes.
All you comic book lovers will enjoy this .
1. Orlando’s Dwight Howard is Superman
You’ve seen him with his cape on flying high in the sky in the dunk contest at the All-Star game. However, New York’s Nate Robinson is his little green kryptonite. Every super hero has to have a weakness.
2. Miami’s Dwayne Wade is the Flash .
He is too quick. You can’t guard him.
3. Baltimore’s Ray Lewis is The Incredible Hulk.
You don’t want to make him angry.
4. Olympian Michael Phelps is Aquaman.
With eight gold medals, this dude swims like a fish.
5. Minnesota’s Brett Favre is Iron Man .
He is 40 years old and still throwing the football like a laser.
6. Philly’s Michael Vick is the Falcon.
Even though, he’s an Eagle now, No. 7 still is the face of Atlanta.
7. Olympian Usain Bolt is Black Lightning .
He is the fastest man in the world. He can out run thunder.
8. Jacksonville’s Maurice Jones-Drew is Mighty Mouse
Here, I come to save the day. Sorry, you didn’t make the playoffs though.
9. New England’s Tom Brady is Captain America.
He is a patriot and you have to be patriotic, right? God Bless, the Red, White and Blue. Yeah right.
10. Cleveland’s Shaquille O’Neal is Steel
He did not brake the glass on a dunk like Darryl Dawkins aka Chocolate Thunder. He took down the whole damn goal.
11. Former WR Andre Rison was Spider Man.
His sticky fingers caught a lot of passes in the NFL, but unfortunately he ended up trapped in his own web.
12. Serena Williams is Storm.
You have seen her tornado throwing temper tantrum at the U.S. Open. Mother Nature will kill you.
13. Danica Patrick is Wonder Woman .
This woman is a wonderful driver.
14. San Antonio’s Manu Ginobili is Batman .
Did you see how he caught that bat with his bare hands during the Spurs-Kings game? But if Ginobili is Batman, then Dallas’ Tony Romo is Robin because they both play for teams in Texas.
15. Brock Lesner is the Thing .
Have you seen the size of this guy. That’s all I have to say.
16. Carolina’s Muhsin Muhammad is the Black Panther.
Can you dig it?
17. San Diego’s Phillip Rivers is the Human Torch .
He is always FIRED UP!!! Flame on……
18. San Diego’s Shawne Merriman is Shazam.
When lightning strikes, you better run.
19. Minnesota’s Jared Allen is the Mighty Thor .
He looks just like a Viking and his drops the hammer on quarterbacks.
20. ESPN’s Skip Bayless is the Joker .
This dude makes me laugh. He is a joke.
21. WWE’s David Batista is the Punisher
The dude looks better than the actual comic book character.
22. Cleveland’s LeBron James is Luke Cage.
T hat’s because he has the power.