By Eric D. Graham, BASN Staff Reporter
Updated: December 9, 2009
(BASN) — Comedian Soupy Sales passed away back on October 22 at the age of 83. He was best known for his local and network children’s TV show, Lunch With Soupy Sales — a series of comedy sketches which frequently ended with Sales
receiving a pie in the face — which became his trademark.
Therefore, today in the “Endzone” we will continue that tradition by throwing a couple of pies in the faces of some athletes who deserve it the most.
1. Tim Tebow (gets a pie in the face) for crying on the sideline like a little baby after the Florida Gators lost 33-12 to the Alabama Crimson Tide Saturday during the SEC Championship game. I guess, Jesus loves Alabama instead of Florida.
2. Shaquille O’Neal (gets a pie in the face) for cheating on his wife Shaunie according to gossip sites (I hate gossip) with Wizards baller Gilbert Arenas’s fiance’ Laura Govan. To make matters worst, Laura is supposedly friends with Shaunie. Drama. NO WONDER. The Diesel can’t make a free-throw.
3. Ron Artest (gets a pie in the face) for admitting he hid alcohol in his locker and would drink Hennessey during half-time.
4. Pitt Panthers holder Andrew Janocko (gets a pie in the face) after mishandling a perfect snap from center which cause the Panthers to miss an extra-point in the Big East title game against the Cincinnati Bearcats in which they lost 45-44.
5. Tiger Woods or should I say “Cheetah”Woods (gets a pie in the face) for sleeping with so many unattractive white slutty Bimbos….
6. Pittsburgh Steelers WR Hines Ward (gets a pie in the face) for saying QB Ben Roethlisberger should have lied to doctors about his concussion in order to play against the Baltimore Ravens in week 12 in which the Steelers lost in overtime 20-17.
7. Washington Redskins Kareem Moore ( gets a pie in the face) for having his interception stripped from his arms by New Orleans Saints wide receiver Robert Meachum and ran for a touchdown Sunday.
8. Ex-major league slugger Sammy Sosa ( gets a pie in the face) for bleaching his face from black to white. Sammy don’t you know BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!
9. The Titans (WR) Nate Washington (gets a pie in the face) for dropping a perfect pass from Vince Young in the first quarter against the Indianapolis Colts in which the Titans lost 27-13.
10. The Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers (get a pie in the face) after losing their fourth game in a row to the Oakland Raiders 27-24.