By BASN Wire Services ATLANTA — The sneaker industry has gone...
BASN Has Got A.I. Questions
SEATTLE (BASN) — It’s now official, Allen Iverson has signed a one year deal with the Philadelphia 76ers and in the words of Terrell Owens “You better get your popcorn ready.”
On Monday, December 7 at home in the Wachovia Center, Iverson will put his retirement on hold for a bit longer as he faces the Denver Nuggets. The Iverson factor has already done wonders for the 76ers organization.
Ticket sales have increased, the Barbershops are all a buzz and all things A.I. are being worn again in the City of Brotherly Love.
Now from my understanding the contract that Iverson signed isn’t guaranteed which in my opinion is management and ownership agreeing in principal that this thing could blow up in their face.
Currently, the Sixers are 5-14 and owners of an eight-game losing streak. Allen Iverson has the opportunity to do something so special that they would replace Rocky with an Iverson statue if he’s successful.
Everyone has opinion about this and we want to hear what’s on your mind. BASN is having a contest sponsored by ETON and all you have to do is answer the following questions.
- How many points will A.I. have on December 7th?
- How many minutes will he Play?
- Will he set a career-high in assists?
- Will he set a career-high for steals?
- How many free throws will he attempt?
The first place winner will receive the ETON 360 radio. It will keep you up to date with all the action of your favorite sports team and alert you to any disaster that may be on the way.
The second and third place winners will receive the ETON FR160.
Here are the rules:
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line, enter IVERSON CONTEST
- Submit answers to all five questions
- Include name and mailing address
- Deadline is Saturday, December 5th ( 12 noon EST)