Following a defiant seventh-round knockout of previously unbeaten Jose Pedraza (22-1, 12...
Welcome to the Endzone: L-O-V-E
Besides, love is a four-letter word that I rarely use. However, here are a couple of things I hate to admit I truly love in this edition of the “Endzone”
1. I love when Packers’ wide receiver Donald Driver makes a great catch for a first down and demonstrates it by doing a dipsy-do disco move and points in the direction for the referee to move the sticks. (Awesome) But I hate when Dallas’ Roy Williams tries to do it. Roy, you suck…
2. I love the dangerous pre-game dance by Baltimore’s Ray Lewis. All that violent jerking and shimming is simply spectacular. (Only T.O. can do it better.)
3. I love Charger linebacker Shawn Merriman’s electrifying quarterback sack celebration. It’s pure energy.
(Unfortunately this season, I haven’t seen it that many times.)
4. I love Denver’s Brian Dawkins’ explosive exhibit of exuberance for the game of football. The Eagles never should have let him go.
5. I love when Boston Celtic Kevin Garnett leans back as far as possible and yells at the top of his lungs. I must admit sometimes when I’m all alone in my house — I do the same thing. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
6. I love Dolphin Joey Porter’s trash-talking Pre-game ritual in which he talks (S***)to anybody who wants to talk (S***) with him.
7. I love watching Notre Dame’s Golden Tate play the game of football. It’s that a cool name. Golden Tate. This kid needs to be a Heisman Trophy candidate if he doesn’t leave early for the NFL.
8. I love seeing Pittsburgh head coach Mike Tomlin with his dark shades on with his headphones standing on the sideline coaching. Cool, calm, and collected. With that said, how in the heck did the Steelers lose to K.C.?
9. I love seeing Tony Dungy show his coaching brilliance on NBC’s “Football Night in America” as he breaks down play after play with his studio co-host Dan Patrick watching in amazement. But TD, stop giving up Peyton Manning’s secrets, Coach John Caldwell is trying to go undefeated and win a Super Bowl.
10. I hate Brett Favre, but I love to see him even at 40 sprint 50 yards down field after throwing a touchdown pass and tackle his own teammate in the end zone.