Following a defiant seventh-round knockout of previously unbeaten Jose Pedraza (22-1, 12...
Welcome to the Endzone: Week #5
By Eric D. Graham, BASN Staff Reporter
Updated: October 10, 2009
NORTH CAROLINA (BASN) — According to the ancient Mayan calender, the world as we know it will come to an end on 2012. As a result, this week in “The Endzone”, we give the top 10 signs in sports that prove the end is near.
10. Florida’s Tim Tebow was knocked out against the Kentucky Wildcats and didn’t rise up in three days. (Oh, my God, he’s not Jesus!!)
9. Kimbo Slice lost another fight.
8. Brett Favre is 40 years old and playing for the Minnesota Vikings.
7. Shaq and LeBron are both playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
6. Stephon Marbury is jobless and eating Vaseline on YouTube.
5. The Boise State Broncos are ranked fifth in the nation in college football. Plus, they play on blue turf. I think I’m about to throw up. Yuck!!
4. Kobe Bryant and Ron Artest are teammates. (This sounds like a bad sitcom on Fox)
3. On September 26th, the Florida State Seminoles lost to the South Florida Bulls 17-7
2. All players in the NFL were encouraged to wear pink. (OK, it was Breast Cancer Awareness Week)
And the number No. 1 reason the world is coming to end on 2012
1. In a 48-hour span, Lamar Odom of the Lakers married Khloe Kardashian while Reggie Bush of the Saints broke up with Kim Kardashian.
Please feel free to scream……