CAROLINA CRISIS: THIS IS BIGGER THAN YOU By Michael...
Welcome to the Endzone: Week #2
As a result, “Welcome to the Endzone”, a place where we question your belief, challenge your knowledge, and explore the game of sports from a different point of view. Welcome to Week Two of the NFL.
1. Shouldn’t the new Jay-Z song “Empire State Of Mind” featuring Alicia Keys be theme song for the New York Jets? Do your thang, Mark Sanchez.
2. Can you believe they beat the New England Patriots?
Yes, cause I HATE the Patriots (Bobbee Bee “THE HATER” speaking)
3. Can you believe the Pittsburgh Steelers can’t run the ball and have to throw the ball on third down and 2? Damn, they really miss Jerome Bettis.
4. Can you believe Jerry Jones spend $1 billion on a football Stadium during one of the worst economic recession in U.S. History? Only in Texas.
5. Can you believe that it’s called the Orange carpet instead of the Red carpet in Miami?
Hollywood meets South Beach.
6. Can you believe the Bears beat the Steelers (17-14) but both Brian Urlacher and Troy Polamalu didn’t play because they were injured? I demand a rematch and my money back.
7. Does 94 million dollars make you walk differently?
Yes. Ask Eli Manning.
8. Is the Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Roy Williams overrated, sorry, or both?
Let’s just say, he ain’t NO T.O.
9. Can you believe the San Francisco 49ers are (2-0) and in first place in NFC West?
I think, they are scared of Coach Mike Singletary. Remember to Keep your pants pulled up coach, you’re living in San Francisco.
10. Is Mark Sanchez of the Jets, the new face of the NFL?
Yes. Somebody tell CNN’s Lou Dobbs and Rush Limbaugh to close the borders, the Mexicans are taking over the NFL!!! (laugh)
11. With Donovan McNabb and Bryant Westbrook injured are the Philadelphia Eagles hopes of making the playoffs over? No. It’s Michael Vick to the rescue.
12. Can you believe Chad Ocho Cinco did the Lambeau Leap in Green Bay after scoring a touchdown? He will do anything to get attention.
13. Can you believe the Redskins only scored nine points against the St. Louis Rams? Of course, isn’t their coach named Jim Zorn, the left-handed quarterback from the Seattle Seahawks.
14. Can you believe Arizona Cardinal quarterback Kurt Warner completed (24 of 26) against the Jacksonville Jaguars? Just think, he could have been a bag boy at the grocery store if somebody didn’t recognize his talent.